Freight.coffee — a niche newsletter service that delivers daily updates on logistics and transportation-based industries — has listed EverWash on its list of 28 Top Logistics Startups & Companies in the Philadelphia Metro.
Philadelphia offers a wide range of opportunities for Logistics companies. In addition the EverWash, the list includes companies such as:
- Affordable Grocery: grocery delivery service for the Philadelphia region
- Fishbox: service provider that delivers packages to customers at a specified location and time
- SoluStaff: provides IT consulting and staffing solutions to healthcare, government, and commercial sector organizations
- Holts Cigar Holdings: leading distributor and retailer of brand-name premium cigars
- Sunoco: transports gallons of transportation fuel, crude oil, and other products through logistics business.
According to freight.coffee, Philadelphia is home to a range of established and new logistics companies. With an expected value of $12.975B by 2027, the area is ripe for growth in this sector.