React Native Developer
EverWash is adding thousands of new users each month and is disrupting the car wash industry through a membership-based business model. We work with our Wash Partners to provide them with a platform to advertise their unlimited monthly car wash plans and attract new customers.
We are currently seeking an experienced React Native-experienced or Full Stack Developer to join our growing tech team and contribute to development of our iOS/Android membership app. You’ll work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to learn their needs, gather requirements, and deploy business-enhancing features to engage our users — car wash partners & car owners — and provide them additional functionality. Your work will be front-end focused, but knowledge of backend development is welcome and valued.
EverWash has been ranked on the a16z Marketplace 100 for the second year in a row, which highlights the largest and fastest-growing consumer-facing marketplace startups and private companies such as StockX, Spot Hero, MasterClass, and Offer UP.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a React Native Developer who will help us create the greatest version of our innovative membership app. In this role, you will:
- Develop user interface components using React Native concepts and workflows, upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems per our business requirements.
- Work collaboratively within an Agile environment, using tools such as Microsoft Azure DevOps, Git, and Slack.
- Participate in requirements analysis, helping our teams dream big while also advising on realistic solutions.
- Implement front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Oversee the work of and mentor junior developers
- Have the potential to grow with our company into future opportunities and leadership roles.
What You'll Need
We pride ourselves on having a tight-knit team of people who are invested in our company, and who are committed to helping each other, our users and our expanding roster of car wash partners realize their full potential! You’ll be successful if you have:
- Proven experience with React Native and mobile development. Understanding of backend development (SQL, .Net, PHP, containerization) valued but not required.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC) and Agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or equivalent experience. Applicants from a variety of educational backgrounds are welcome!
- A desire to thrive in a fast-paced startup culture.
EverWash works with car wash owners to grow the success and membership of their businesses. We have experienced enormous success and growth because of the smart, entrepreneurial people who make up our core team. If you are ready to make a significant contribution to our team, please apply for this position today.
As an EverWash team member, you will be entitled to all the benefits we offer regular full-time employees including:
- Health/vision/dental benefits
- Company-paid group term life insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts (FSA & HSA)
- Paid Time Off
- Ability to be fully remote