Recently, the International Carwash Association (ICA) announced its Board of Directors for 2023. Among the new directors chosen to serve on the board was Scott Pashley, Chief Revenue Officer at EverWash.
His three-year term is due to begin on January 1, 2023, following his nomination by colleagues in the professional car wash industry who recommended him for the position.
"I am honored to be elected to the International Carwash Association board of directors," said Pashley. "I look forward to working with my fellow board members to advance the mission of the ICA and the entire carwash industry. The carwash community is vibrant, growing, and evolving in very exciting ways. I am thrilled to be given the opportunity to contribute to this amazing industry and the people and companies that the ICA serves."
Here's the complete list of new directors appointed to the ICA Board:
New Operator Directors:
- Chris Andersen, Vice President of Business Development, GO Car Wash
- Paul Stagg, Owner, Splash Carwash
New Vendor Directors:
- Scott Pashley, Chief Revenue Officer, EverWash
- Mark Tentis, Vice President of Global Sales, OPW Vehicle Wash Solutions
The Nominating Committee has also selected the following directors to serve as officers for the term to begin January 1, 2023 and conclude December 31, 2023:
- Justin Alford, Owner, Benny's Car Wash
- Marcus Kittrell, Partner, Mammoth Holdings / Marc-1 Car Wash
Vendor Vice President:
- Stephan Weber, CSO & Member of the Board, WashTec Cleaning Technology GmbH
- Robert Dubinsky, President & CEO, Waterway Gas & Wash Co
Finally, the below are standing directors who will continue in their terms next year:
- Jason Baright, CEO, G&G Industrial Lighting
- Mandi Brower, President, Quality Car Wash
- Craig Campbell, General Manager, Good Sight Australia
- Claudia Crea, President & CEO, Qual Chem, LLC (Vendor Vice President - 2nd year of 2-year term)
- Dave Ellard, Owner, Triple Play Car Wash
- Doug Marquis, Vice President of Business Development, CSI-Lustra
- Billy Schaming, President & COO, Crew Car Wash
- Jessica Zazworsky, Owner, Bubble Barn Car Wash
The ICA is a nonprofit trade group representing the professional car wash industry in North America and around the globe. The nonprofit organization remains governed by the car wash industry, with 8 supplier directors and 8 operator directors comprising its Board of Directors. ICA is served by a professional staff based in the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois.